Pork Belly Burnt Ends, Pork Belly Bites… whatever you call these fluffy clouds of bbq deliciousness, we can all agree they’re amazing.
- 1kg pork belly, cut into 1-inch cubes
- your favourite Pork rub – in this case I used: Four Monkeys Pork
- 1/4 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat your smoker to 250°F (120°C).
- Remove the skin from the pork belly, and cut into 1-1.5 inch cubes
- Place the pork belly cubes in a large bowl and sprinkle with rub, making sure each cube is evenly coated.
- Spread the pork belly cubes out on a wire rack (this makes it easier to manage them all.)
- Put them in the smoker for about 2 hours, or until the pork belly is tender and has a nice colour to it.
- Remove from the smoker, and put into a foil tray with butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Cover with foil and place the tray back in the smoker for about another 1-2 hours, or until the cubes are probing like butter.
- Remove the foil cover and add BBQ sauce, making sure they’re all completely coated.
- Leave in the smoker for another 30mins to get them nice and sticky.
- Serve and enjoy!