Smoked Chicken Maryland is a classic barbecue dish. It is a juicy and tender chicken leg that is slow-smoked over a wood fire and infused with a rich, smoky flavour. This recipe is easy to make, and it is a great way to enjoy a delicious and flavorful meal with friends and family.
- Chicken Marylands
- Your favourite chicken rub
- Olive Oil
- Brush the chicken legs with olive oil and then add the chosen rub all over the chicken legs.
- Preheat your smoker to 300°F.
- Place the chicken legs in the smoker and smoke until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the smoker and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve the smoked Chicken Maryland with your favourite barbecue sauce, and sides, such as coleslaw, baked beans, or corn on the cob. Maybe give it a try with Alabama White Sauce. So fire up the smoker, invite your friends and family over, and enjoy this classic Southern dish.